Star Light, Star Bright....


With winter approaching, I find myself searching harder for things that sparkle and shine. This is a new addition to my collection, a beautiful star filled with tiny granules that reflect points of light.

I decided recently that I would begin to use the tag, just be. This has been a struggle for me in my life as I have often felt that I needed to be someone other than who I am. How often do we feel the need to put ourselves on before leaving the house? It is now in my thirties that I find myself wanting..... to just be. To be me freely and fully and to enjoy the many tiny details that are who I am. The reflections series is part of these, well, reflections..... as I look inward. I find that as I go throughout my days, busy, working, taking care of and being taken care of that I forget sometimes even to breathe. Every now and then though a moment comes that is so true to life and shines so brightly that the world just stands still and we stop and take notice. These are the moments we strive to fill our lives with and however fleeting give us the most fulfillment. The reflections series carries these small points of light as a reminder of those precious moments in our life when all is perfect and all is just as it should be. The moments are the light in our lives and our job in life of course; is to find them.