A long Stretch...



Finally a break...

The last few months have been so filled with things to do that I have not had time to post much. It seems that no matter how hard I try lately I just cannot keep up. Alas, balance will have to be my mantra again next year unless I can make some serious changes with the second half of 2010.

But as my friends tell me.... success is a silly thing to complain about. I had a feeling this year would greet me with a smile and it has and so I will soak up each ray with a smile in return.

Finally the Spring show season has ended and I have time again in my studio. I am snatching it up and enjoying a chance to play and work on new stuff so keep an eye on Etsy as many one of a kind pieces will be popping up for awhile.

I plan to take the month of July slowly and really embrace this one summer month before things get busy again. Taking time to enjoy the pups swimming and walking in the Chattahoochee National forest, a few small home repairs, and some new recipes in the kitchen. Sometimes I have to wonder why we spend so much time keeping busy when there are so many small treasures in life to enjoy.

If you missed it I had a fantastic article come out in Art Jewelry Magazine in June which I wrote demonstrating how to make my wide cluster wrap band and other techniques for making wide bands. It was a lot of fun to write and a lot of work but so exciting to see an article I wrote in print. If you have any questions on any of the steps, let me know, I will help!

1 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Can't wait to see the one of a kind pieces coming up! Congratulations on the article...I was JUST at Barnes & Noble, but will have to go back and check it out! Have a great week. :)