2008




At the top of my list of things to do for 2008 is to create and maintain a blog. This has been difficult for me though I have no idea why. As someone who has never had trouble writing, I have found that I really have a lot of trouble writing about myself and my work. It's difficult to know how writing in a blog contributes to the heavy flow of traffic on the world wide web. However, as this is something I feel is important for any indie artist, I will struggle on.

I often use words in my jewelry and try to find ways to inspire women in a positive and constructive manner. As I have found it so important to find the strength to live the life I want to lead I feel it's equally important to help others strive to find the same perfection (not that I am perfect)! My goal in life is to find a balance between pleasure and work. My mother has told me many times in the past not to forget to enjoy the journey. I finally heard her and realized that if I didn't start living my dream NOW, I never would. It's so easy to let each day slip by and think to yourself that you will begin that new project or take that new class tomorrow...... However, there is always a new to do list and responsibilities tend to grow rather than shrink. If not now then when?

I hope to share a little bit about my thoughts and my work and perhaps find a way to share my experience with other indie artists and lover's of the arts. How often do we get to know one another really?

Words of the Day: She who seeks to find happiness must begin her quest within.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

-