Inspiration...


"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however."
Richard Bach

The last few days I have found myself looking for inspiration. A new way of looking at things. I love to read the stories and inspiration that allowed others I admire to succeed and today I found a wonderful treasure. I have been reading Cindy Edelstein's blog for some time and today I found a link to a powerful source of inspiration. Karen Lorene, owner of Facere Gallery in Seattle has not only started a blog sharing her expertise in retailing and running a successful business but I was also directed through her blog to the first nine chapters she has written regarding her adventure through retailing. Seven of the nine chapters had links that worked and I read them all. I felt so much inspiration and my mind began to buzz. I felt as if I could almost reach out and touch the strings I needed to give life to my dream. I love that Karen started off knowing so little about her industry but through her drive, ambition, and self-motivation she was able to overcome the obstacles thrust in front of her. I think it takes a certain kind of person to keep moving forward no matter what roadblocks you see up ahead. Sometimes sheer determination will get you further than anything else. I have so much admiration and respect for Mrs. Lorene having read her story and look forward to future chapters....... we all know the story has a happy ending!

I highly recommend reading these first chapters as a tool to help inspire and motivate you. You can find them on them on them at http://www.facerejewelryart.com/newsletters.php

0 comments: