Never Really Lost....


Have you been introduced to Facebook? About six months ago I began hearing about Facebook everywhere. It seemed there was a vibe in the air... you must be on Facebook! Well, I thought, I better check it out. I signed up for an account and for the life of me had no idea what to do with it. I just didn't get it. Now I consider myself to be fairly savvy when it comes to using the web but I just didn't understand what Facebook was meant to do or why it had so much hype. Well yesterday I decided to check it out again to see what it was I missed and low and behold.... Facebook is an amazing concept. Upon logging in I found that some of my friends and acquaintances had found me and marked me as a friend. When I accepted Facebook was able to connect their contacts with me and suddenly I was finding and talking to people I hadn't seen or heard from in years. People I thought were lost ... in this giant world... but now I know.. with the web, no one is really ever lost. Try it. You will become addicted and reunite with old friends. It's a good thing.

0 comments: